Congestive Heart Failure is a major heart problem affecting more than 5 million Americans. More than 550,000 new cases are diagnosed every year, out of which 70% cases are the unfortunate result of coronary artery diseases.
Fortunately, we at Advanced Medical Care can help you cure the disease at all the stages. Even though it is a serious health issue, many people still live an active and healthy life with it. Proper treatment, lifestyle changes, and medication management let the patient live a normal life.
The goals of treating heart failures are:
- To lessen the symptoms of CHF
- Controls the disease
- Improve quality of life
At Advanced Medical Care, we use several diagnostic tools to determine the causes and severity of the heart condition. The diagnosis of heart failure requires an extensive level of tests like ECG, CT scans, CTA, and multiple gated acquisition testing. Depending on the severity of the test results, we recommend one of the following treatments to our patients:
- Coronary artery bypass grafting
- Off-pump bypass surgery
- Minimally invasive robotic coronary artery bypass
- Cardiac resynchronization therapy
- Implantable cardioverter-defibrillator
- Heart valve repair or replacement
- Heart pump/left ventricular assist device (LVAD)
- Artificial heart
- Left ventricular remodeling surgery
- Extracorporeal membrane oxygenation (ECMO)
- Heart transplant
All the treatments are carried out in the most comfortable environment leading to the well-being of patients.