Health problems entangle people’s lives by depriving them of opportunities to feel comfortable, full of energy, and to enjoy intense types of activity. And if wellbeing is not satisfactory the usual acts such as walk and run turn into a painful process. That is why it is necessary to eliminate discomfort and even prevent health complications.
Meet our Team:
This applies to the heart especially because this organ influences the general condition of our body. Our cardiology Brooklyn NY offers you the professional consultations and medical service. We have been working in the following sphere since 1998. During all this time our best cardiologists in Brooklyn have gained valuable experience.
Our treatment room:
Symptoms of cardiovascular disorders
Some signs can directly indicate you have particular problems. In such a way, the organism warns the malfunctions. Pay attention whether you have:
- aching or tingling pain , the feeling of embossing in the chest,
- compression or discomfort in shoulders, neck or back;
- the defection of heart rate;
- dyspnea, dizziness, and headache;
- puffiness of legs, pain in legs.
Do not delay and contact our Brooklyn cardiologist to get the diagnostic and treatment for health improvement.
Cardiovascular conditions and diseases we treat:
- Aortic aneurysm
- Atrial fibrillation
- Cardiac arrhythmia – irregular heartbeat
- Cardiomyopathy- weakened heart muscle
- Carotid artery disease
- Congestive heart failure (CHF)
- Heart attack – myocardial infarction (MI)
- Heart disease
- High blood pressure – hypertension (HTN)
- High cholesterol – dyslipidemia
Diagnostic studies we perform in the office include:
- Blood tests
- Color Doppler ultrasound
- Duplex Doppler ultrasound
- Echocardiogram (“Echo”)
- Electrocardiogram (ECG)
- Holter and event loop monitoring
- Immigration Physical
- Nuclear stress test
- Physical exam
- Pulse volume recording (PVR)
- Stress echocardiogram
Factors affecting the cardiovascular system
The condition of heart and tubules depends on certain components:
- blood pressure;
- physical activity;
- the presence of bad habits;
- blood sugar level.
It is very important to investigate whether the level of these factors is normal because the disease does not occur without reasons. Therefore cardiologist Queens NY also performs blood and nuclear stress tests, physical exam, Holter monitor, and event loop monitoring in addition to echo- and electrocardiograms.
A new method of treatment
Enhanced External Counterpulsation (EECP) is a modern medical treatment. It helps to cure coronary artery disease and angina. The principle of operation of EECP is simple enough:
- Brooklyn cardiologist fastens special cuffs on patient’s legs and inflates them with air;
- cuffs begin to pulse synchronically with the heart and puck the blood back to the heart.
EECP has certain advantages such as safety and minimal side effects (leg pain and abrasions are possible). Our cardiology Brooklyn NY uses this method because it is suitable for people who are diabetics, have small blood vessels, do not feel the positive influence of remedy, cannot resort to surgery because of contraindications. EECP improves heart function, relieves symptoms of angina, reduces medication.
Our attitude towards patients
Best cardiologists in Brooklyn and Queens are attentive to clients. Eventually the task of specialists is to strengthen your health and to prevent the emergence of other problems.
Our cardiology Brooklyn NY has the latest equipment that helps to detect problems at an early stage and allows you to start healing in time before the occurrence of complications. Cardiologists Queens NY will provide you high-quality treatment with guaranteed improvements.